CTG Bilingual Customer Service Representative in Hickory, North Carolina
Title: Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Other Locations: US-NC-Charlotte
Job Number: 17203633
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 12 months with possible extension
Project Location: Hickory, NC or Charlotte, NC
Job Title: Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Work Hours: 40 hours – Must be flexible and willing to work any 8 hour schedule between the hours of 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM.
• Responsible for error free execution of quotes, orders, return authorizations, and other order management related activities.
• Ability to communicate product discrepancy specification information to customers.
• Build strong working relationships with both internal and external customers.
• Understand and execute contractual agreements.
• Coordinate customer requirements with Sales, Marketing, Engineering Services, and Operations to meet customer requirements.
• Professional phone skills and written communication skills to include excellent use of grammar and sentence structure.
• Ability to flex across customers, markets, and segments to ensure timely responsiveness to customers.
• Participation in training, testing, and project related activities as identified.
• Represent company to the customer in a highly effective, professional manner.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• 2-year Associate Business Degree or Bachelor Degree
• Corporate Customer Service experience
• Proficient in Spanish and English - reading and conversing. Candidates will be required to speak, read and write Spanish during interview.
• Demonstrated professionalism
• Quality and customer focused.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective problem solver, detail oriented.
• Demonstrate time management skills and the ability to multitask.
• Motivated Team Player – ability to lead and participate within self-motivated work teams.
• Ability to grow within the organization.
• Proficiency with computer programs such as SAP, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, SharePoint.
• Excellent typing and keyboarding skills.
• Proficient math skills.
• Ability to work a variety of work schedules, including holiday and weekend emergency coverage.
• Basic understanding of fiber optic cable and connectivity products.
• Other verbal and written language skills a plus (Portuguese).
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Customer Relations