CTG STAFFING - LOGISTICS TECHNICIAN III in Harrodsburg, Kentucky
Title: STAFFING - LOGISTICS TECHNICIAN III
Job Number: 17203559
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years!
Job Title: Logistics Technician III
Location: Harrodsburg, KY
Contract duration: 12 months with possible extension
Work Hours: Monday - Friday; 8am - 5pm (some flexibility required)
OT: On a case by case basis
Construction Project Receiver
• Be main contact for receiving all Construction Project shipments
• Receive all Construction materials
– Continually review tracking reports to anticipate shipment arrivals
– Receive shipments into PeopleSoft
– Photograph every box and attach picture to PO paperwork to improve future identification
– Label boxes to identify and assist with organization
– Notify logistics team that shipments have been received
• Once received, contact Laborer Supervisor or Construction Engineer to request laborer to move shipments from warehouse to designated rebuild storage location; storage containers, brick shed, various shops, etc.
• Keep track of all shipments received, maintain spreadsheet with location
• Once repair activities begin, provide support for rebuild engineers by assist in locating shipments
• Role required through Q2 2018, 40 hours per week.
• Provide Cost Tracking support
Education: Minimum of a two year degree
Experience: 5-10 years of experience in a manufacturing setting
Manager Must Haves:
Previous experience in the shipping and receiving for a large manufacturing facility
Experience with Cost tracking
Please send all resumes to Jessica Novobilski at Jessica.Novobilski@ctg.com referencing job Logistics Technician or apply below.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.