CTG CAD Drafter in Harrodsburg, Kentucky
Title: CAD Drafter
Job Number: 17203714
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 6 months ongoing with probably extension or direct hire
Project Location: Harrodsburg, KY
Job Title: CAD Drafter
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, some OT as needed
Pay rates: $20-28/hour, based on experience and benefits choice
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing the Drafting system for the Harrodsburg facility under supervision
• 2d drawings and 3d models
• Provide drafting services to internal or external vendors
• Ensure compliance with internal standards prior to entering new drawings/3d models packages into the electronic vaults systems
• Revise existing drawings. BOM, machine parts lists
• Prepares drawings or schematics for mechanical, electrical, or electronic systems, equipment and structures utilizing CAD digitizing techniques and skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
• AAS in CAD or related is required
• 5 Years preferred
• Technical and content knowledge of the job in various fields: mechanical, electrical, facilities, etc.
• Detail oriented, rigorous and outstanding organizational skills in documents management.
• AutoCAD proficiency in mechanical and facilities layouts fields is a must.
• SolidWorks software - medium level knowledge is required (with emphasis on file management and mechanical design changes).
• Experience with Solidworks PDM (also known as EPDM) is a plus.
• Experience with BlueCielo Meridian PDM is a plus.
• MS Office
• Act as department representative and primary point of contact to internal and external customers
• Develop strong working relationships outside of immediate work group
• Communication skills
• Technical writing skills
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Self-directed and ability to create direction
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Drafting / Designing