CTG CAD Technician in Glendale, Arizona
Title: CAD Technician
Job Number: 17204956
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 12 months with possibility of extension
Project Location: Glendale, AZ
Job Title: CAD Technician
Work Hours: Monday - Friday; 7am - 4pm
Pay Rates: $16-24/hour, DOE and benefits choice
Day to Day Responsibilities:
As a part of our Technology team you will perform drafting and documentation work on both 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm RF coaxial connector product lines. Work will include generation of new CAD models and drawings in accordance with design guidelines, revision of existing drawings and administration of certain prototype processes. Use of Windchill and SAP data management tools for tracking documentation will be included. Working closely with Design and Applications Engineers you will provide key support for new prototype design orders and revisions of existing designs.
• This position requires interaction with multiple internal departments in a team environment. The ability to work cross culturally and cross functionally is necessary. Possessing a high degree of analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving and strong communication skills is necessary.
• Use SolidWorks & AutoCAD software to create/revise detailed product design drawings
• Work with the Technology team to support new prototype design orders
• Generate design change documentation
• Document and track action items and input from daily design review meetings
• Administrate internal order tracking process
• Use Windchill/PeopleSoft data management tools for tracking documentation.
Required Skills and Experience:
• AAS or Technical equivalent in Engineering or CAD Drafting
• 2 years’ experience in mechanical engineering drafting or related technical field
• Complete proficiency in CAD software, particularly AutoCAD and SolidWorks to create 3d Models and drawings
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word and Excel
• Ability to capture verbal information and accurately key into electronic database
• Ability to administrate, monitor and track established processes
• Detail oriented
• Collaborative work style
• Ability to work independently
• Understanding of machining and manufacturing processes
• Knowledge of coaxial connectors
• Experience with Windchill data management tools
No third party resumes will be accepted
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Drafting / Designing