CTG BUSINESS ANALYST in Glendale, Arizona
Title: BUSINESS ANALYST
Job Number: 17203758
CTG is recruiting for experienced Business Analysts to work in Glendale, Arizona for current project requirements.
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications.
• 5 yrs of IT experience with client/customer support
• 2 year experience as a Business Analyst
• Software development lifecycle experience.
• Ability to conduct end-user requirement-gathering sessions.
• Ability to document end-user requirements into specification documents.
• Prefer experience documenting business reporting requirements
• Bachelors Degree preferably in MIS or Computer Science
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organization skills
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT