CTG SIEBEL DEVELOPER in Germantown, Maryland
Title: SIEBEL DEVELOPER
Job Number: 17201816
We at CTG are presently seeking SiebelDeveloperat Germantown, MD for one of our Clients, if
this opportunity interests you I urge you to email me your updated resume to email@example.com in word format with your contact information
and the best time to reach you.
Please feel free to call me (Mansoor) at 800-992-5350 x 4978
if you need more information.
Location: Germantown, MD
month Contract to Hire
Job Description :
This position is a software development position designing and developing
mission critical large-scale, high-availability, multi-tier, transactional,
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science (M.S. in computer science
preferred) or related field
• 10 years of hands-on software development experience.
• Extensive background across multiple Siebel modules with recent experience in
Siebel Open UI. Siebel certification is strongly desired.
• An excellent understanding of Siebel application architecture, Siebel data
model, configuration tools, adaptors to interface with external devices, and
Siebel server side processes.
• Experience with Siebel Tools, Siebel CTI, Siebel EIM, BIP, task based UI,
Oracle, E-scripting, and VB scripting.
• A broad understanding of current hardware and software technologies
• A background with systems operating in a 24x7 production environment.
• Analysis and design skills using formal methodologies and Object Oriented
• Relational database experience, Oracle preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to meet schedules and multi-task.
• Outstanding oral and written communications skills in both technical and
client facing situations.
• Ability to check one’s ego at the door. Individual must be a team player,
receptive to new ideas and concepts and willing to embrace them when final
determinations are made.
• Experience in high-volume, transaction processing productions systems
• Experience with a recognized software development lifecycle methodology
• Must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer
• Must successfully clear any required contingency screenings (i.e. background,
Additional Desired Skills:
· Experience as a technical liaison in support of a project manager
· Good interpersonal skills in order to interface successfully with an onshore
project manager, clients and office personnel
· Creative problem solving skills
· Work collaboratively with other members of the project team to ensure timely
delivery of high quality delivery enterprise applications
· Plan and estimate development work needed to implement assigned tasks
· Transform complex requirements into working, maintainable enterprise-level
· Perform detailed application design as appropriate
· Author and maintain design and technical documentation necessary
· Provide leadership to other team members to deliver high quality systems on
· Integrated unit test development experience
· Test plan development experience
Thanks & regards
Computer Task Group
800-992-5350 x 4978
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT