CTG C C++ Developer in Germantown, Maryland
Title: C C++ Developer
Job Number: 17201809
client in Germantown, MD – 20876 has an immediate opening for a Client Server
Development C / C Developer/ for a minimum 8 Months Contract to hire assignment
please immediately apply to this requisition. For additional information please
call the recruiter, Waseem Khan at 800-992-5350 Ext: 4985. Or
email your resume to email@example.com
W2 ONLY. NO
CORP-TO-CORP OR 1099.
Server Development C / C Developer
MD – 20876
Months Contract to hire assignment
This position is a software development position designing and
developing mission critical large-scale, high-availability, multi-tier,
transactional, enterprise systems.
Notes:Should be an expert
in C programming, Should be an expert in PL SQL procedures, Should be able to
understand, debug and code complex and large C programs.
Education and Required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer
science (M.S. in computer science preferred) or related field and 6 plus years
of industry experience, including some technical leadership.
• Expert C programmer. Should be able to Analyze,
Debug and Write Large and Complex C programs.
• 6 years’ experience with C Programming
• Should have expertise in writing SQLs and SQL
• 6 years’ experience with database driven,
multi-tier software development
• 6 years’ experience with writing complex queries
for Oracle database
• 6 years’ experience using at least one major
database (Oracle preferred)
• Knowledge of cross compilers to non x86 targets
• TCP/IP/Ethernet socket programming experience
• C programming expertise especially secure
• Financial card transaction messaging and
• Linux networking and systems management
• GNU Make build system experience
• Experience in high-volume, transaction
processing productions systems
• Experience with a recognized software
development lifecycle methodology
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
for any employer
• Must successfully clear any required contingency
screenings (i.e. background, substance abuse)
Additional Desired Skills:
• Experience as a technical liaison in support of
a project manager
• Good interpersonal skills in order to interface
successfully with an onshore project manager, clients and office personnel
• Creative problem solving skills
• Work collaboratively with other members of the
project team to ensure timely delivery of high quality delivery enterprise
• Plan and estimate development work needed to
implement assigned tasks
• Transform complex requirements into working,
maintainable enterprise-level solutions
• Perform detailed application design as
• Author and maintain design and technical
• Provide leadership to other team members to
deliver high quality systems on schedule
• ARM Inc. compiler experience
• Integrated unit test development experience
• Test plan development experience
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT