CTG Web Developer in Fairport, New York
Title: Web Developer
Job Number: 17204850
CTG has an excellent permanent placement opportunity available! Are you looking to grow your career and skill set in an exciting new role?
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Fairport, NY
Job Type: Permanent Placement
Pay Range: Competitive with bonus potential
The Web Developer is responsible for applying expert knowledge of the client’s application landscape in the development and implementation of Business and IT application improvement activities. The ideal candidate will support all aspects of project activity through the System Development Life Cycle. In addition, they’ll provide coaching and mentoring to enhance the skills of the team. Apply today to take advantage of this amazing opportunity!
• Enhance staff accomplishments and competence by providing technical and procedural mentoring / guidance for less experienced team members.
• Understand business drivers / challenges, recommend technical solutions to solve business problems and improve end user experience.
• Create, enhance and maintain custom and COTS applications.
• Troubleshoot production issues, identifying root cause and implementing sound technical resolutions in a timely manner.
• Develop relationships with business counterparts, facilitating and collaborating on the resolution of business issues.
• Communicate changes that could impact daily operations, staffing needs, schedules or work deliverables.
• Quality control of application system functionality to ensure data integrity and system synergy with all peripheral devices.
• Provide guidance and support the end users in their efforts to become more proficient in the use of the applications.
• Generate Ad-hoc reports as needed.
• Provide reference documentation by writing and maintaining functional and technical specifications.
• Maintain system and programming guidelines by adhering to the software development life cycle.
• Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Adherence to Client's Professional Practices Management System (PPMS), Code of Conduct, and Compliance Program.
Required Skills and Education:
• High School Diploma or GED or a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
• A Master’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and related experience would definitely stand out.
• A minimum 5 years of experience in an applications development or configuration management role.
• Five years of experience utilizing C# and ASP.NET to deliver web based solutions.
• Experience writing and troubleshooting complex SQL queries.
• Strong experience with MS SQL Server working with a relational database management system as a developer is a definite plus.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical problems to non-technical audiences.
• Experience handling multiple changing priorities and meeting deadlines.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher).
• Ability to provide on-call support on a rotating basis.
• U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident Alien with three or more years of U.S. residency from date of legal entry into U.S.
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opening, please apply directly through our website, wwww.ctg.com and reference job number 17204850 or send you MS Word Resume and Salary requirements to Michele.firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT