CTG Quality Inspector in Fairport, New York
Title: Quality Inspector
Job Number: 17206160
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years!
Duration: 12 months with probable extension or possible direct hire
Location: Fairport, NY
Job Title: Quality Inspector
Work Hours: 6 am – 2:30 pm Monday – Friday
Pay: $18-26/hour depending on experience and benefits choice
The inspector will maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished components; recording quality results.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
• Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
• Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
• Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
• Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
• Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• AAS Desired or equivalent experience
• 3 Years of relevant inspection experience
• Experience running and programming CMM
• Must have experience with Microsoft Office (excel, word)
• Analyzing Information
• Documentation Skills
• Works Effectively in Team Environment
• Promotes Process Improvement
• Works Safely
• Supports Innovation
• Experience with CAD
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.