CTG Senior Solutions Architect - HPE in Eugene, Oregon
Title: Senior Solutions Architect - HPE
Location: United States
Job Number: 17204059
Senior Solutions Architect - HPE (Remote / Work from Home with Travel). Can be based anywhere in the U.S.
As CTG embarks on a partnership with HPE, a Sr. Solutions Architect is needed to help our Account Executives and Client Partners develop need-based solutions for our customers. This will help us to expedite the closure of CTG services sales and related HPE software business. You will be involved in all aspects of sales, and will potentially lead a practice. Additional duties will be to aid us in the qualification of technical candidates for project delivery.
You MUST have both used Loadrunner/Stormrunner Load in a QA or Developer capacity AND been a Solution Architect for them in the HPE ADM tools.
This is a very exciting opportunity where you will own, drive, grow and lead this new initiative into an integral part of CTG's future success. Armed with Enthusiasm, Self-Motivation, your Technical / Business Acumen and Creativity, you will build the foundation for a new and critical team within our company.
• Proven track record of providing HPE software / technical sales support to IT sales teams covering cross industry segments and successful delivery of proposed solutions
• Experience working with applications within the HPE ADM and/or IM&G portfolio; such as Stormrunner Load, Loadrunner, UFT, UFT Pro (LeanFT), ALM (Application Lifecycle Management), ALM Octane, Quality Center, Agile Manager, Performance Center, Content Manager, Structured Data Manager or any of the other offerings in those 2 HPE Suites
• Previous experience working in Software QA , Software Development and/or Test Automation/Management
• Business background to help prospects identify their business problems and then create HPE software proposals bundled with CTG services
• Ability for extensive travel across the US (60-70%)
• Capability to grow and lead a sales support team as our HPE business expands
• Some background working with Micro Focus software portfolio is preferred
• Experience working with an HPE software distribution company would be a benefit
• Experience with interviewing technical consultants
To be considered please email your resume to the Recruiter, Craig Sandlin, at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Sales and Use Tax Consulting (SUT)