CTG IT CONTINUITY ANALYST in Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Title: IT CONTINUITY ANALYST
Location: US-MN-Eden Prairie
Job Number: 17203420
CTG is seeking an individual with Information Technology Continuity Analyst (ITCA) / Disaster Recovery skills for an exciting full-time permanent job opportunity with one of our clients located in Eden Prairie, MN.
Excellent work environment and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, profit sharing, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a growing Fortune 500 company.
The primary responsibility for the Information Technology Continuity Analyst (ITCA) is coordinating the development of procedures to ensure the organization can respond to and recover from a disaster. The ITCA will work with the IT and Business Continuity Teams, Infrastructure Teams, Application Development Teams, IT Managers, and Business Leadership to ensure that critical business functions can be resumed in alignment with the expectations of Senior Leadership – including Recovery Time Objectives as well as Recovery Point Objectives. This responsibility includes assisting in the design, development, maintenance, and exercising of the overall Disaster Recovery (DR) plans for each critical functional area of IT systems. The ITCA will also be responsible for leading recovery teams in real DR emergencies and DR exercises.
• Utilize continuous process improvement practices to lower organizational risks related to Continuity.
• Develop partnerships across the IT organization to influence Continuity risk mitigation decisions and provide quality Continuity recommendations.
• Assist in the daily monitoring and tracking of data replication to the DR site.
• Execute risk evaluation procedures and identify mitigating controls.
• Execute and maintain business impact analysis processes to ensure that the current DR plan is meeting business requirements and expectations.
• Assist in the maintenance of existing and development of new recovery strategies, processes, and control plans to manage DR capabilities, coverage and response.
• Cultivate DR awareness and training across the organization.
• Critical on call coverage for IT Continuity impacting issues.
• Co-Lead the quarterly DR testing process including test preparation, execution, reporting, and issue resolution.
• Participate in periodic audits of DR plans, processes, and exercises.
• Develop DR reporting documentation for consumption by senior organization leadership and IT management.
• Execute DR investigation, analysis, recommendations, and plan implementation for acquisitions.
• Monitor environmental changes across systems and work with IT Teams to make adjustments to the DR environment as necessary.
• Participate in the Change Review process to identify changes and additions impacting the DR environment. Identify changes or additions that may need DR attention and engage with appropriate teams to implement appropriate coverage.
• Ensure the distributed organization is represented in the Continuity Report process by monitoring branch office changes and updating branch office records as needed.
• Manage relationships and contracts with 3rd party vendors including vetting of proposals.
• Develop and maintain professional DR industry relationships and organizational connections.
• Assist in tracking and reporting on the Continuity program costs.
• Record statistics and generate reports as requested.
Knowledge and understanding of current IT Continuity planning techniques and technologies as well as the methods used in performing risk analyses and business impact analyses.
Working knowledge of data processing in order to assist in the preparation of recovery procedures in this area.
Demonstrated program and project management skills. Able to assist and lead in the planning, organization, and direction for the testing of all processes within DR planning.
Excellent human relations skills -- ability to partner and present at all levels within the organization including senior leadership.
Vendor relationship management experience.
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to quickly deconstruct complex technical scenarios to easily consumable content.
Undergraduate degree in business administration, computer science/software engineering, or equivalent work experience.
Four years of I.T. experience with involvement in continuity responsibilities.
Certified Business Continuity Planner (CBCP) or similar DR certification a plus.
SO/IEC 27031:2011 or ISO 22301:2012 experience a plus.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT