CTG JR. LEVEL NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR in Ecorse, Michigan
Title: JR. LEVEL NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
Job Number: 17203535
Computer Task Group is seeking a Junior Network Administrator to work a position at their client’s location in Pittsburgh, PA.
• Entry level / Mid level capability in the areas of Cisco Routers/Switch/Wireless technology
• Demonstrated experience supporting data networking technologies in an enterprise environment
• Demonstrated success participating and/or leading complex enterprise-level projects with focus on disciplines related to Data Networking, Network Security, Enterprise Cyber Security and / or Cyber Security compliance
• Results-oriented member of technical support teams; the successful candidate is a self-starter, able to manage complex incidents, proactively identify opportunities for improvement and develop innovative solutions
• Excellent time management skills including ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize work
• Excellent work ethic; willing to extend the extra effort and time required to meet critical deadlines
• Strong oral and written communications skills; able to articulate ideas and listen effectively; professionally communicates with all customers, vendors and technical support staff, including remote customers and team members in foreign countries
• Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Accomplished analyst able to manage complex technical problems through identification, design, solution definition and implementation
• Demonstrated experience managing vendor relationships related to incident management, project coordination, relationship development and SLA maintenance
• On call support required, including participation in team on call (24/7) rotation; candidate must be willing to work flexible hours as demanded by outage, migration & on-call activities
• Hands-on team member willing to work with a Safety-first focus, in a heavy industry/plant environment Minimum Requirements (Requirements that are essential for performing the job):
• LAN switching, routing and WLAN technology in a Cisco enterprise network environment
• Hands on experience configuring, deploying, monitoring and troubleshooting OSPF, BGP, spanning tree and related LAN / WAN network protocols
• Cisco CCENT / CCNA certification and related hands-on experience
• Advanced Wireless LAN support including RF fundamentals, design & configuration, security management, troubleshooting and monitoring
• Solarwinds toolset
Experience with these additional technologies/solutions may be a plus:
• Data center network support including Cisco Nexus platform
• Network firewall management, deployment, monitoring and troubleshooting; Palo Alto support preferred
• Cisco iWAN
• IP load balancing technology (F5)
• Lean / Six Sigma practice
• Experience with Cyber Security framework (NIST)
• Server administration including Virtualization technology (VMWare/other)
Please apply below or send resumes to Tana.Stilloe@ctg.com
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.