CTG REPAIR TECHNICIAN in Durham, North Carolina
Title: REPAIR TECHNICIAN
Job Number: 17205880
CTG is seeking a Repair Technician to join our global client's manufacturing team in Durham, NC! The hiring manager is motivated to interview and hire immediately. The Repair Technician will be responsible for the testing and physical repair of our clients point of sale equipment! Excellent medical benefits, paid time off, 401k options and so much more are being offered. Interested applicants should be available to work the hours mentioned in the job posting.
Candidates should also be flexible to work occasional overtime and / or weekend hours.
• Problem determination, diagnostics, testing and physical repair of our clients, point of sale equipment. System units, receipt printers, displays, scanners and more
• Technicians are responsible for maintaining repair records, accurately writing off parts usage, diagnostic details and correctly maintaining inventory.
• Candidates may be required to participate in short and/or long term special projects that could involve shipping, receiving, sorting, packaging, refurbishing and other tasks associated with the project.
• General maintenance and cleanup of work areas including recycling and waste activities.
• Depot repair processes require each unit be cleaned using compressed air, vac cleaners, common household cleaning supplies and isop alcohol. Each unit will be fully tested, inspected, reassembled and updated with appropriate software/firmware. Technicians are responsible for end to end repair processes, inventory integrity and are willing to cross train for any position within the center.
• General ability to follow and perform testing scripts.
• Ability to accurately record/document process activity, receipts, parts usage, status and shipping.
• Relatively good knowledge of hand tools and the ability to perform repairs on small product components
• General computer skills
• Strong organizational and process driven skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to perform accurately with high quality results
• Ability for high output and quality performance.
Hours can fall between 7am- 4pm or 10am- 7pm. Typical shift is either 7am-4pm or 10am-7pm. Rotational Saturdays are required from time to time.
$14.00/hr without benefits or paid time off or full salaried at $25k Full Salaried which includes benefits, paid time off and so much more!
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT