CTG Oracle/.NET Programmer in Durham, North Carolina
Title: Oracle/.NET Programmer
Job Number: 17204941
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has a new opportunity available with a global pharmaceutical and sciences client! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 3 months with possible extension
Project Location: Raleigh, NC
Job Title: Programmer
The candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 5 years’ experience in full SDLC
• Development of use cases; Development of mock-ups of user interfaces
• Specification of requirements, including development of software requirements specification
• Relational database design and development in an Oracle environment, preferably with Oracle 11g PL/SQL, with experience in design, development, and implementation of stored procedures, packages and triggers
• Knowledge, skills, and experience in design, development, and implementation of Oracle databases for use with .NET applications
• Knowledge, skill, and experience with object-oriented design and development in the Microsoft .NET environment
-.NET Forms development
-.NET Custom Controls development
-.NET Oracle Client development
• Knowledge, skill, and experience with version control software like Microsoft Team Foundation Server
• Knowledge, skills, and experience working with XML in the .NET framework including .NET framework-provided options for processing XML
• Experience with C#
• Experience with ASP .NET, Visual Studio 2010
• Experience with Visio
• Experience with Web Services such as SOAP, REST
• Knowledge, skill, and experience with system and software testing
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong team player
• Ability to work productively with minimal supervision. N.B.: this is of particular importance
• Experience with Telerik (Ajax)
• Experience with ASPOSE .Words for .NET (build documents programmatically)
• Work experience in life science industry
No third party resumes will be accepted
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT