CTG Printer Maintenance / Repair Technician in Detroit, Michigan
Title: Printer Maintenance / Repair Technician
Job Number: 17202558
CTG is currently assisting one of its premiere clients in staffing a Printer Maintenance / Repair Technician in Detroit, MI.
Position: Printer Maintenance / Repair Technician
Location: Detroit MI
Duration: ongoing contract
Compensation: $13.09 / hourly
(Sorry, no paid time off. No paid vacation, holiday, or sick time.)
Misc: This does require driving & use of your personal vehicle. Motor Vehicle Records check required.
Essential job functions:
• Serve as the primary customer contact for equipment support and service
• Coordinate Move/Add/Change (MAC) process
• Provide on-going end user training on equipment
• Basic device cleaning and replacement of operator accessible parts
• Break-fix activities account (can be up to 70% of role)
• Provide IP address support (only with no other network support provided)
• Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis
• Point of contact for equipment removal and delivery
• Maintain on-site operator replaceable parts inventory
• Collect equipment meter information and submit for billing purposes
• Perform Data Entry for activity and asset tracking
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum: High School diploma or equivalent
(GED or High School Equivalency Diploma / HSED)
• Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
• Read, write and follow basic English instructions
• Customer service and communication skills
• Reliable personal vehicle & willingness to use it for work related duties
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistant & Clerical