CTG Administrative Assistant (MI) in Dearborn, Michigan
Title: Administrative Assistant (MI)
Job Number: 17203783
Our client in Dearborn, MI has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant for an going contract assignment.
Compensation: $15.23/hour (sorry no paid vacation/holiday)
If interested please contact the recruiter as soon as possible, Erin Barabas at 919-677-1313 ext 2012 or email@example.com
Essential job functions:
• This person will be reviewing incoming emails and documents for uploading to a litigation software application.
• The job will be a mixture of typing and copying/pasting into a software application with additional responsibilities of assisting in legal production work.
• The production team will also need to scan documents, copy documents, create binders and quality check documents prior to any electronic uploads.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Person should have excellent PC and software skills and a high level of attention to detail.
• This person will be working on individual pleading uploads but will be a member of a team that works together to complete time-sensitive production jobs
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistant & Clerical