CTG SERVICE DESK MANAGER in Dallas, Texas
Title: SERVICE DESK MANAGER
Job Number: 17206658
CTG has an exciting new full time opportunity for a IT Service Desk Manager.
It is the responsibility of the Manager, Service Desk – North America to manage the delivery of the Service Desk function to support Private Clients, Executives and all employees and temporary support staff as needed in all offices across North America. This will be accomplished by managing the Information Services department’s North America Service Desk staff and providing a consistent service for computer-related technical support services to all Company personnel.
• Leadership and management of the Service Desk staff in all client's offices located in North America.
• Responsible for hiring, training, performance reviews and disciplinary action for IT Support Analysts across North America.
• Develop, train and mentor high-performing team of Service Desk Analysts to promote team stability and consistency of service delivery.
• Work with individual team members to develop training and career paths.
• Leads and provides consistent, delivery of the Service Desk function as defined and required by the Assistant Vice President (AVP), Service Delivery and the Company’s senior management team.
• Assist in Providing private client and executive IS support function for President of Lone Star Global, General Partners and Board of Directors. This role will require ability to quickly resolve IT issues for executives’ offices and homes. This requires ability to interact with executives and their families.
• Under guidance from AVP, Service Delivery, works with global Service Delivery team to establish and maintain policies, processes and procedures as required for the Service Desk delivery function to meet the needs of the Companies globally.
• Manages and reports on Americas IS Service Management process.
• Supports the global IS Asset Management process
• Responsible for management, inventory and tracking of IS assets within region.
• Report defined regional IS Service Metrics that will be used to meet the expectations for consistent global Service Delivery.
• Manage service request ticket allocations and ensure proper resolution and documentation standards are followed.
• Coordinate change request process for regional IS equipment (hardware/software) purchase orders by creating change tickets, assign appropriate work orders and ensure proper change control is followed.
• Under guidance from AVP, Service Delivery, work with the global Operations team to verify proper escalations and processes are followed during a service disruption within region.
• Manage and provide employee and staff technical training when necessary and new employee IS technology orientation.
• Coordinate and manage the IS equipment shipping and receiving processes in region along with the office facilities teams.
• At least 3 - 7 years of experience of leading and managing an IT Service Desk or IT Service Management function for a global or multi-national organization.
• Bachelor's degree (or at least 7 year of IT operations and support experience plus 2 years in a managerial or team lead role).
• Strong personnel management, organizational, and teambuilding skills. Must be able to demonstrate experience improving Service Desk team productivity and significantly improved KPIs.
• Proven experience and demonstrated success in interacting with multiple business functions in a global or multi-national organization. Financial Services or Private Equity preferred.
• Experience in interacting with and/or managing service providers and vendors.
• Strong knowledge of supporting Microsoft OS and applications, network-connected PCs and printers, remote PC connectivity, information security and mobile devices preferred.
• Understanding of Internet/Web technology, all aspects of telecommunication and connectivity including VoIP-based systems.
• Hands-on experience supporting and troubleshooting LAN/WAN environments.
• Minimum three years’ experience providing VIP and Executive Support for both internal and external users including direct support for company CEO or President.
• Microsoft certified.
• Fluency in French or Spanish is highly desired.
Microsoft Operating systems (including WinCE) and applications (including Office), IT service management applications, Adobe applications, Apple, Blackberry and other mobile device operating and management systems, Internet, Web-based and mobile device technologies and applications, Information Security (anti-virus, anti-malware and anti-spam) technologies and applications.
Hewlett Packard (HP) servers and PC's (Desktops/Notebooks), HP printers, Cisco wired and wireless equipment, Cisco telephony equipment and systems, Fortigate Intrusion Detection/Prevention equipment, Riverbed appliances, Apple, Samsung, and Blackberry mobile devices, IS equipment inventory scanners.
English language written and oral fluency to communicate to all levels of a multi-national or global business mandatory, with significant experience communicating to IS and business executives (C-level) and all senior management, preferably in Financial Services or Private Equity organizations.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT