CTG HR Administrative Assistant - 3 months in Corning, New York
Title: HR Administrative Assistant - 3 months
Job Number: 17203828
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 3 months with possible extension
Project Location: Corning, NY
Job Title: HR Administrative Assistant
Work Hours: M-F, 8-5
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Contact applicants and Hiring Managers to coordinate and schedule interviews
• Coordinate travel arrangements as needed
• Book resources for interviews
• Generate and send offer letters/ packages
• Facilitate background investigations of new hires
• Monitor background vendor activity and work in tandem with vendor to complete applicant background/drug processing
• Kick-off onboarding activities
• Communicate the decision of the applicant to all recruitment support
groups by updating the applicant management database and sending out status notifications
• Keep Applicant Tracking System (ATS) updated at all times
• Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High School Diploma/GED
• At least 4 years’ experience in an office environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instrument to perform your job duties and/or dealing with customers in a demanding high-volume customer service environment
• 4 years’ experience in computers, including in-depth internet knowledge and working proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, and database applications
• At least 1 year experience in scheduling experience
• Excellent communication skills
Preferred skill set:
• Associates/Bachelor’s Degree
• 1 year experience in an ATS (applicant tracking system)
• At least 6 years’ experience in Microsoft Office (working with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• At least 4 years’ experience in Human Resources and/or Staffing
No third party resumes will be accepted
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistance