CTG Executive Desktop Support Analyst in Corning, New York
Title: Executive Desktop Support Analyst
Job Number: 17203136
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration:Consulting Position, 12 months with possible extension
Project Location:Corning, NY
Job Title:Executive Desktop Support Analyst
Work Hours:Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm (plus on-call requirement)
Travel:Some international travel may be required
Executive support desktop analyst is responsible for providing desktop computing technical support to networked systems and users, including complex problem analysis, resolution and installation of hardware and software. Participate in the deployment, support and maintenance of equipment, applications and/or services as a member of a support team.
• Respond to and resolve user problems with hardware, software and/or services for all desktop computing equipment
• Install and upgrade equipment and software
• Deploy and maintain mobile equipment like smartphones and tablets
• Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation supporting all executives
• Identify recurring issues, document and escalate to appropriate personnel
• Represent technical bridge between technology groups and business units
• Make recommendations for improvement in processes and procedures
• Follow existing processes and use standard methodologies to carry out assigned tasks
• May be required to maintain inventory supplies
• Participate on cross-technology teams
• Troubleshooting customer problems that are beyond the skill level of the Desktop Technician
• Act as an escalation point for desktop technicians
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management
Education & Experience Requirements:
• Associate’s Degree (minimum)
• 3 years of experience in infrastructure and/or desktop support arena
• Advanced technical troubleshooting
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong remote support skills and familiarity with remote support tools
• Outstanding professionalism, interpersonal skills, and the ability to team well with others
• Self-discipline and motivation
• Detail oriented
• Communicate verbally, in writing and through presentation to peers, supervisor and customers
• Process orientation
• Prioritization and scheduling
• Flexibility with work schedule
• Ability to lead a project
• Ability to follow directions
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Helpdesk & Technical Support