CTG Application Developer in Conklin, New York
Title: Application Developer
Job Number: 17203552
CTG has an excellent contract - hire opportunity available! Are you looking to grow your career and skill set in an exciting new role? Apply today!
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Conklin, NY
Job Type: Contract -Hire opportunity
Pay Range : Competitive with full salaried benefits available
Work Hours : Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong background in C , a solid design background, real-time simulation and graphics capability. Along with a competitive salary, candidates will receive great additional benefits like full salaried benefits for medical, dental and vision, and paid time off. This is a long term, ongoing role with room for growth down the line.
This position is responsible for the research, design and programming of new software for all company products.
• Modify existing software by analyzing and identifying areas of improvement
• Maintaining and modernizing legacy software.
• Responsible for documenting new and existing software architecture
• Handling support and feedback.
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
Required Skills and Education:
• Four year degree in Computer Science or related field although a masters degree is strongly preferred
• 5-10 years of programming experience in a scrum environment
• Experience managing multiple projects at one time
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of C
• Demonstrated experience with GUI and application development including interface control requirements and documentation
• Development experience in Delta3D or other gaming applications is a definite plus
Familiarity with the following tools: Visual Studio, Jira, Confluence, CMake and/or SVN
• Adequate knowledge of programming using Qt
• Hands-on experience with windows batch files
• Aggressive troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Programming & Application Development