CTG MES Developer – Camstar in Concord, North Carolina
Title: MES Developer – Camstar
Job Number: 17203580
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Job Title: MES Developer – Camstar
Location: Concord, NC
Contract duration: 12 months with probable extension or possible direct hire
Pay Rates: $75,000-110,000/ year DOE
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM
Participate in development of functional requirements and detailed design for MES solutions and Business Analyst activities
• 5 years of recent experience working directly with MES systems as a Software Engineer.
• BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering; MS strongly desired
• Extensive experience working on MES applications and translation of business needs to delivery is a key to success.
• Camstar expertise is a must have.
• Strong analyst skills are a requirement.
• Functional and working knowledge of both Oracle and SQL with the focus on developing efficient database transactions.
• Extensive experience developing MES applications on .Net framework
• Good Communication skills and the ability to work through a multi-level matrix environment
No third party resumes will be accepted
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Programming & Application Development