CTG Digital Asset Management Librarian in Cleveland, Ohio
Title: Digital Asset Management Librarian
Job Number: 17204549
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has a new opportunity available with a large, international financial services end-client! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 12 months with possible extension
Location: Cleveland, OH
Job Title: Digital Asset Management Librarian
Work Hours: First Shift
Pay Rates: Up to $23/hour DOE
Overview: Reporting to the Production Manager, Marketing Services, the Digital Asset Management (DAM) Librarian is responsible for managing Marketing assets. The key objective of this role is to plan, enable and manage sharing of digital marketing assets throughout the Marketing organization.
Day to day Duties:
• Conduct the daily management of the Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
• Assist with ingestion of assets including the addition of metadata and managing asset archives.
• Archive newly completed work and add to the digital archive.
• Ensure all information pertaining to asset rights are accurately represented within the DAM
• Generate asset reports and maintain records for the system.
• Register and maintain user accounts.
• Maintain accurate system procedures and policies.
• Understand the latest asset management innovations and trends to constantly improve tools, policies and processes around asset management
• Other duties as identified and assigned.
• Bachelor's degree
• 2 years experience in Digital Asset Management or Digital Media Management.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud, Digital Asset Management Software and MS Excel.
• Expereince with WebDam is preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills; good judgment and ability to interact with different levels of management and teams
• Must be well organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to multi-task and troubleshoot.
• Strong problem identification and reporting skills.
No third party resumes will be accepted
Background Check and Drug Test are required
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.