CTG Java IAM (Identity Access Management) Developer - Sr Application Software Engineer in Clayton, Missouri
Title: Java IAM (Identity Access Management) Developer - Sr Application Software Engineer
Job Number: 17203151
Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Java IAM (Identity Access Management) Developer in Clayton, MO. This is a permanent placement opportunity for a fast growing leader in the healthcare insurance industry.
Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs.
• Responsible for building Identity and Access Management systems on several highly visible projects.
• Responsible for infrastructure support and operations, system administration, configuration and development of Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems including IDM, MFA, SSO, WAM, and PAM
• Responsible for IAM release management and integration of IAM platforms with enterprise applications (target systems)
• Strong potential for growth and acceptance of additional responsibilities as this a new team and program.
• Lead more junior associates, mentoring, tuning, and performing code walk thru activities.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
• 3 years of related experience.
• Healthcare experience strongly preferred
• Strong working knowledge of a programming language (preferably Java).
• Strong working knowledge of Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML.
• Experience with Oracle or SQL Server.
• Experience with web services, messaging, and stored procedures.
• 1-3 years Technical architecture experience integrating identity and access management software into enterprise infrastructure and applications as a system engineer/administrator/integrator in the IAM space
• 3 years’ experience with Java, and scripting languages
Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas preferred:
• Single Sign On & Web Access Management
• Identity Federation
• Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
• Access/Resource Provisioning
• Role Base Access Control
• Multi-Factor Authentication
US Citizens and Green Card holders only. No C2C or visa sponsorship/transfers.
To be considered, please apply to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contact Laura Evertsen email@example.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT