CTG Project Lead Systems Engineer (Network Operations Center) in Chesterfield, Missouri
Title: Project Lead Systems Engineer (Network Operations Center)
Job Number: 17203226
Direct hire position with our client in Chesterfield, MO
Excellent benefits and relocation assistance offered!
Project Lead Systems Engineer (Network Operations Center)
Lead and maintain the integrity and security of the server systems and establish policies/procedures on system use and services. Evaluate, recommend, design, and implement overall enterprise infrastructure and services to meet the business goals. Act as a subject matter expert for other Systems Engineers.
• Lead cross functional teams through system processes.
• Provide technical and strategic support for the server systems and applications residing on these servers.
• Support end users and monitor system usage/performance.
• Responsible for backup and recovery of the operating system and third-party applications, file-system management, patching, process automation writing programs, server installation/configuration and ignite configuration.
• Perform duties for third-party application design, integration, support, installations, and configurations.
• Interface with business users and stakeholders to determine needs.
• Act as a resource for resolving complex problems.
• Act as the go-to person to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
• Responsible for evaluation, design, and integration of all enhancements or new releases of the system.
• Identify and implement process/procedural improvements.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
5 years of related experience.
Experience leading team members through design and implementation of enterprise wide event management projects including process improvement and process optimization.
Experience developing and maintaining an event management architecture. Advanced experience publishing professional level documentation.
Ability to provide technical direction and guidance to team members.
Advanced experience with automation, troubleshooting, and notification/escalation. Experience integrating multi-vendor solutions.
US Citizens and Green Card holders only. No C2C or visa sponsorship/transfers.
To be considered, please apply to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contact Laura Evertsen email@example.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT