CTG (Core Systems) Cobol, Java, JSP, Claims Management - Sr Application Software Engineer in Chesterfield, Missouri
Title: (Core Systems) Cobol, Java, JSP, Claims Management - Sr Application Software Engineer
Job Number: 17203153Cobol, Java, JSP, Claims Management (Core Systems) - Senior Application Software Engineer
Our client has an immediate opportunity for aCobol, Java, JSP (Core Systems) Developerin Chesterfield,MO. This is a six month contract opportunity for a fast growing leader in the healthcare insurance industry.
Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs. Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
• Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
• Meet with business partners to understand business needs
• Responsible for overall design of the solution
• Design, build and test applications
• Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
· 3 years of related experience.
· Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
· Strong working knowledge of Cobol, Java, JSP, Supertool, PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting, etc. Amisys, Facets or other claims management system experience a plus.
· Strong working knowledge of Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML, ASP.Net, C#. Experience with Oracle or SQL Server.
· Experience with web services, messaging, and stored procedures.
US Citizens and Green Card holders only. No C2C or visa sponsorship/transfers.
To be considered, please apply to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contact Laura Evertsen email@example.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT