CTG Entry Level Developer in Canton, New York
Title: Entry Level Developer
Job Number: 17206981
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years!
Duration: 12 months with probable extension or possible direct hire
Location: Canton, NY
Job Title: Entry Level Developer
Work Hours: 8 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday, some minor OT
Pay: Competitive with full salaried benefits available
CTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we recruit for a wide variety of positions. However, the particular client for whom this specific requirement is for dictates that only US citizens or Green Card Holders will be accepted. No visa sponsorship is available at this time.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Encompasses the computer science discipline which involves technological and operating principles contained in all aspects of written computer data, such as programs or routines essential to the operation of computers, including operating systems, databases, compilers, computer networks, algorithms, and Internet-related tools.
• Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software programs.
• Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools, etc.
• Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• AAS or BS in related field
• SQL familiarity
• Visual Studio familiarity
• MS Windows interface familiarity
• Communication skills
• Problem solving ability and critical thinking skills
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Programming & Application Development