CTG CORE ANALYST in California
Title: CORE ANALYST
Job Number: 17203149
Cerner Core Analyst
This role is a contract to hire position located in Southern California. The purpose of the role is to support clinical or business computing applications and corresponding interfaces, which include Cerner Millennium and third party systems.
Core Cerner responsibilities include but not limited:
· Seasoned resource who has done more than 1 go-live and has been the Primary resource for Core
· Some of the skills are the following
o FSI aliasing
o ESH (Event Set Hierarchy)
· Troubleshooting skills need to be advanced – using CCL/Discern etc
· Operational knowledge of IT Department
· Work in a fast paced workplace with priorities that are changing on a daily basis – ability to negotiate with manager based on issue priorities
· Ability to navigate in a department where there is a lot restructuring happening
· Able to clear up issues quickly to get to a stable state
· Desire to learn additional applications in Cerner
· Additional application knowledge is a plus – example scheduling
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations