CTG Business Intelligence Developer in California
Title: Business Intelligence Developer
Job Number: 17205193
CTG has an excellent Contract-Hire opportunity available! Are you looking to grow your career and skill set in an exciting new role? Apply today!
Job Title: Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job Type: Contract-Hire opportunity
Pay Range: Competitive with benefits available
Work Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
• Work with cross-functional teams, external vendors, system owners, community partners and contractors to design, develop and implement solutions across the organization.
• Identify and document information technology design specifications based on analysis/assessment of user needs and generate need-gap analyses.
• Use expert knowledge to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed solutions, develop and optimize applications and modify procedures to solve problems using QlikView and Qlik Sense.
• Act as an application administrator by ensuring data integrity, maintaining system security, extracting, analyzing and transforming data, facilitating user/vendor communication, and managing software upgrades, implementations and/or conversions.
• Acts as a consultant across the departments and systems.
• Reports on project status, represents the team in meetings.
• Lead meetings that with end users, management, vendors, and key stakeholders.
• Understand the functional workflow and processes of the departments supported.
• Maintain system functionality and design in support of workflow efficiency and user/department productivity.
• Support IT Analysts in the analysis, planning, design, creation and maintenance of simple to intermediate level reports leveraging the organizations technologies including but not limited to QlikView, Cerner Command Language (CCL) and other applications and DBMS.
• Work independently on complex system activities including Qlik system and Hardware administration.
Required Skills and Education:
• A bachelor’s degree in Degree in related field or equivalent experience or certifications and 3 years of Qlik experience.
• 5 years of system design, documentation, maintenance, implementation, upgrades and troubleshooting required
• Oracle and Database Admin EDW knowledge
• Proven experience with Structured Query Language (MS SQL Server, Oracle) is a MUST
• Demonstrated experience implementing concepts of Data lake, Kimbal, Bill Inmon models of Data warehouse in a healthcare setting.
• Knowledge of full software development cycle, programming and documentation in software development, testing and release.
• Ability to interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents
• Aware of current Data visualization standards of quality coding practice
• Review code written by other programmers, testing, troubleshooting, and bug fixing software products.
• Collaborate with software vendor support, analyze root cause of problems and provide direction for corrections, work-around, and/or enhancements
• Extract, transform and load (ETL) data from multiple sources into Qlik applications; perform data testing and quality analysis.
• Knowledge of Qlik development and product optimization
• Experience in design, development and testing of Qlik scripts and User interfaces
• UI/UX Design experience is a definite PLUS
• Understanding of standard QlikView/Qlik Sense objects, script commands and security solutions
• Ability to operate Qlik Management Console
• Ability to develop and test Visual Basic or Java Scripts
• Strong interpersonal and customer service-oriented skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills to multi-task within constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opening, please apply directly through our website, www.ctg.com and select job number 17205193 OR email your Word version resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations