CTG Executive Support / Technical Specialist in Burlington, North Carolina
Title: Executive Support / Technical Specialist
Job Number: 17204562
CTG is assisting one of its premiere clients in staffing an Executive Support / Technical Specialist opportunity in Burlington, NC. This is a Direct Hire, Full-Time and Permanent position with the Client.
Location: Burlington, NC
Position Type: Direct Hire, Full-Time and Permanent position
The IT Technical Specialist for Executive Support will be responsible for vetting, developing and supporting the technologies and solutions implemented to the executive branch. This position requires an extremely passionate, technical, professional, business oriented individual with excellent interpersonal skills to interface with top-level Executives.
This role will work closely with Desktop Support, Desktop Engineering, and Service Desk to optimize support strategies and solutions. This candidate must also work closely with other key support teams in our organization to provide a high level of support for our customers--the Executives of the Company. Other duties include: Piloting and testing solutions, extremely precise creation of documentation, some application administration, and vendor management.
The IT Technical Specialist for Executive Support will report directly to the Director of End User Support and Services.
Functional / Technical Responsibilities and Required Skills:
• Must have 7 years of technical experience supporting IT end user equipment.
• Deep knowledge and technical expertise in IOS, MS technologies (Windows, Office, Lync, Exchange).
• Advanced hardware troubleshooting of PCs, laptops, mobile devices, and printers.
• Strong understanding of videoconferencing and teleconferencing technology.
• Ability to troubleshoot with our vendors on issues affecting our user base.
• Make recommendations for vendor selection, participate in negotiations and manage selected vendor relationship.
• This position may at times require the candidate to render assistance outside of normal work hours.
• Experience providing Concierge style support to Corporate Executives is highly desirable.
You may apply with the link on this site. Or, you may email your resume to the Recruiter, Craig Sandlin at email@example.com
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT