CTG SharePoint Administrator in Buffalo, New York
Title: SharePoint Administrator
Job Number: 17201799
Role: SharePoint Administrator
Location: Buffalo, NY
Type: contract to Hire
· Client is looking for a SharePoint Administrator, for a contract to hire. The SharePoint Administrator will have at least 3 years prior experience administering and maintaining SharePoint 2010 and 2013 infrastructures.
· Experience with .NET technologies would be a plus.
· The SharePoint Administrator candidate should be able to analyze, recommend and assist in implementing SharePoint technologies to support opportunities that will benefit the entire organization.
· The candidate should also have knowledge of information security and systems administration, and the ability to work in a team environment with both technical and business organizations, and have the ability to translate business requirements into reporting solutions and solving potentially complex problems.
· Candidates should be able to effectively identify test scenarios in order to assist with systems and user testing and to troubleshoot SharePoint System issues
· Three or more years experience Supporting and Administering Microsoft SharePoint Intranet Environments.
· Experience with SharePoint Upgrades (2010 to 2013 a plus).
· Experience and Knowledge of SharePoint Architecture, Installation, Services settings and configuration, and patching.
· Experience managing SharePoint Sites and sub-sites: creation administration, security management, layout structure and content, standardization.
· Experience managing SharePoint Security
· Experience with backup and high availability for SharePoint
· Experience with Reporting Services integration, Business Connectivity Services, Lists and Workflows.
· Experience with SDLC and Change Management.
· Analyze and understand business needs and requirements in order to translate to system specifications and deliverable solutions.
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Strong work ethic and organized work habits.
· Foster company success by being courteous to customers & vendors and by having a positive attitude.
· Experience with SharePoint Design, Development, and/or SharePoint BI features a plus
· Experience with .Net and/or PowerShell a plus.
· Experience working with SQL Server, queries and data processes a plus
· Experience using Microsoft Business Intelligence technologies a plus: Power BI, Performance Point, Excel Services, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
If you are interested please send me your updated resume to email@example.com or you can reach me @ 800-992-5350 * 4964
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT