CTG Recruiter - Buffalo, NY in Buffalo, New York
Title: Recruiter - Buffalo, NY
Job Number: 17203777
CTG is currently seeking a full-time Recruiter to become part of our rapidly growing team!
Our team is hardworking and driven, while also focusing on work-life balance. As a well known, Buffalo based IT staffing and consulting company, we work with companies of all sizes, to fill positions of all types. With an ongoing dedication to high levels of customer service for both our clients and candidates, CTG is truly one of a kind in the world of recruiting. Are you known for your positive attitude and drive to succeed?! Then this is the career opportunity for you!
Beginning salary will depend on experience level with full salaried benefits available, including paid time off, 401K, health insurance, dental, vision, etc. Our competitive commission package allows for uncapped earning potential.
• Identifies and places candidates through the full life cycle recruiting process.
• Ensure that qualified candidates are presented against resource requirements in a timely and efficient manner
• Develop advertising strategies and core skill pipeline plan with your manager
• Optimize staff and customer satisfaction by setting appropriate candidate expectations
• Optimize customer satisfaction through clear and concise understanding of requirements and presenting appropriate candidates at a competitive bill rate within the cycle time
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Day to Day Duties
• Receive resource requirements and ensure all qualified requirements are entered into database and updated
• Work in conjunction with your client and/or manager to qualify and clarify details of the assignment
• Identify and recruit qualified candidates from all sources, assess their potential qualifications, and determine appropriate action items
• Track pipeline candidates for competitive skill sets or proactive selling purposes in recruiting database
• Maintain accurate and timely requisition and candidate status in recruiting database
• Set candidates’ expectations appropriately and coordinate candidate hire date/start date
• Conduct and document interviews to ensure success in candidate selection
• Follow recruiting process to ensure recruiting and hiring quality
• Understand pricing model(s) and their components thoroughly; negotiate with candidates and site team
• Update recruiting database per database standards and process mandates to ensure data integrity
• Maintain professional network in community as well as internally
• Manage reference checking process on all candidates submitted to clients
• Coordinate interviews between candidates and staff, use approved testing tools to qualify candidates per requisition or skill set, and/or set up customer interview
• Ensure candidate resume is appropriate for client submission; reformat when necessary
• Comply with EEO regulations and oversee maintenance of EEO information
• Negotiate salary and close candidate
• Negotiate other facets of the hiring process including relocation, travel, and expenses
• Create offer letters, make formal offers and close the hire
• Send new hire materials to candidate and new hire confirmation documentation for processing, if applicable
• Work with appropriate personnel on completing the employee orientation process
• Process all appropriate visa documentation for submitted candidates when required
• Manage the requisition document flow and record in database
• Travel as needed to perform functions of the job including job fair participation, regional meetings, and training
• Create attractive, accurate job postings
• Develop and implement creative approaches to attracting new candidates including direct sourcing, job posting, Boolean searches, and networking
• Elevate issues to management in a timely manner
• Perform other duties as assigned to fulfill responsibilities
• Minimum 1 year generalist recruiting experience required
• Ideal individual will have engineering, information technology, finance and administrative recruiting experience
• Completed Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• Working knowledge of company candidate/requisition database and Internet searching tools, Taleo experience is a plus
• Expert in negotiating salaries with candidates and closing
• Expert knowledge of industry terms and relationships
• Competence in the use of sourcing tools and techniques
• MUST be local to Buffalo, NY
• MUST be able to work in the office 5 days per week (Monday thru Friday)
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Denise.Peters@ctg.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Human Resources & Benefits