CTG QA Test Lead in Buffalo, New York
Title: QA Test Lead
Job Number: 17203872
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Are you interested in working with a premier banking and financial services client on a fast paced, high profile project? Apply with CTG today for this exciting opportunity!
Job Title: QA Test Lead
Location: Buffalo, NY
Contract duration: Through 2017 with possible extension
Pay Rates: $31-42/hour, depending on experience and benefits choice
• QA Team Lead will be responsible for assisting our client and Test Manager with developing a uniform testing approach for integration testing for implementation of a loan origination system.
• Main responsibilities will focus on supporting testing efforts and reporting back to business units on progress and issues
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Assist Test Manager with testing assignments and reporting up to client management
• Will be responsible for supporting UAT test cycles and working on testing related issues and concerns
• Monitor QA Testing activity
• Ensure quality of testing results meet HSBC standards and expectations
• Support QA turnover activities
• Provide additional testing activities during ‘non-lead’ time
• Coordinate defect meetings and resolution
• Track defects in Quality Center
Education and Experience Requirements:
• 3-5 years experience testing in a financial setting
• Prior experience with Test tracking tools such as Quality Center is required.
• Development of test scenarios, test cases, and supporting the development of test data
• Strong attention to detail; organized; able to prioritize and multi-task
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Quality Assurance (QA) / Quality Control (QC)