CTG .Net Developer in Buffalo, New York
Title: .Net Developer
Job Number: 17204801
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Are you interested in working with a well-known Buffalo healthcare company? Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 9 months with possible extension
Project Location: Buffalo, NY
Job Title: .Net Developer
Work Hours: 8 am – 5 pm, M-F
Pay Rates: up to $100/hour DOE
Creates specifications codes debugs and tests software applications. Maintains system applications researches and resolves problems and tests software releases. May act in a limited project leadership role.
Day to Day Duties
• Through effective application of IT development standards and procedures documents technical specifications based on provided business requirements. Codes unit tests resolves defects maintains and implements high quality program changes. Collaborates with Solution Architects and Technical Lead staff to develop application designs. Performs program analysis for assigned work by obtaining a detailed understanding of business processes and procedures. Prepares clear and comprehensible user-level documentation. Provides accurate and timely estimates for assigned work accompanied by documentation for all completed work assignments. Effectively collaborates with Quality Assurance Testing and business staff to review application functionality and test results. Act as mentor to other team resources. Coordinates SDLC tasks for small to moderate change requests as requested. Coordinates with third party vendors to resolve problems and answer business questions as requested. May act in a limited project leadership capacity. Responds to emergency maintenance situations based upon application knowledge. Performs administrative duties such as status and time reporting. Performs special duties and assignments within scope of expected skills and experience.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Completed Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 3 years of relevant developer experience
• In lieu of a Bachelor's degree requires 5 years of progressively responsible experience in an IT development role.
• Prior experience in a healthcare organization is preferred.
• Experience with automated testing is preferred
• Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle
• Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment with supervision. Demonstrated critical thinking and/or problem solving skills are a must.
• Effective oral and written communication skills are necessary to meet team collaboration and programming documentation standards.
• Exhibits professional demeanor and interpersonal skills.
• Maintains neutrality when resolving conflicting IT and business issues.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Programming & Application Development