CTG FACILITIES WORKER in Buffalo, New York
Title: FACILITIES WORKER
Job Number: 17203398
CTG is looking for a Facilities Worker to assist with the maintenance of its corporate headquarters' buildings and grounds.
• Deliver mail, copy paper and freight to and from 700 Delaware and 800 Delaware
• Assist in cleaning and maintaining 700 Delaware and 800 Delaware
• Maintain cleanliness of vehicles, lawns and work areas by removing debris and trash
• Perform facility updates and minor repairs (e.g. light bulb changes, painting, toliet issues, etc.)
• Empty recycling bins at 800 Delaware
• Ensure the HVAC systems at 700 and 800 Delaware are running properly on a daily basis
• Deliver and replenish copy paper supplies at 700 and 800 Delaware
• Setup rooms for corporate meetings as indicated on the Corporate Facilities Request Form
• Remove snow from sidewalks and driveways, salt as needed
• May wash windows and clean outside areas as needed
• Work with various facilities vendors
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Facilities or maintenance experience a plus
• Effective interpersonal skills to interact with co-workers from all departments
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to operate a snow thrower
• Must have valid driver’s license
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistant & Clerical