CTG Audio Visual Engineer in Buffalo, New York
Title: Audio Visual Engineer
Job Number: 17203182
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has a new opportunity available with a large, international financial services end-client! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration:Consulting Position, 12 months with possible extension
Project Location: Buffalo, NY
Job Title:Audio Visual Engineer
Work Hours:First shift
• Design and develop audio, video and data conferencing solutions using Audio, Video and UI components such as Crestron/AMX control systems
• Maintain the back end infrastructure such as Session Manager, VCSE, and VCSC
• Install, test and support Audio and Video control systems both onsite and remotely
• Engage in user, system and support requirements gathering and analysis
• Works with the Network Architecture group to provide design and architectural recommendations as it relates to AV systems
• Determines equipment requirements and cost analyses for installations, ranging from simple to broad complexity
• Responsible for development, setup, testing, and maintaining equipment used for videoconferencing integrated room systems and special custom projects
• Is responsible for the fabrication, installation, troubleshooting and testing of equipment and systems working with internal and external partners
• Researches and recommends capital purchases to maintain or increase capacity of operations
• Upgrades current software and hardware already in operation
• Works with management to negotiate complex contracts with suppliers relating to media equipment and services
• Manages schedules and performs maintenance on electronic media equipment
• Researches and implements procedures to reduce support overhead of AV systems
• Develop, organize and maintain standard operational procedures (including regular maintenance requirements) and workflow processes and procedures for AV systems
• Create and maintain system and customization documentation for testing and validation of the AV systems
• Develop, publish and maintain statistical and management reports of equipment inventory and configuration standards
• Help troubleshoot AV issues (Level 3 support).
• Work with the vendor(s), as necessary to resolve issues
• Maintain relevant and current knowledge and be a leader, within assigned technical field
• Have the ability to prioritize work efforts and multitask in a very fast-paced environment
• 5 years of experience in AV design and field implementation
• Familiar with webstreaming in a Corporate environment
• Support for Executives and their Admins in meeting set-up & planning
• Highly technical, with the ability to evaluate situations, utilizing logical and decisive reasoning
• Familiar with Creston Control System
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude in a fast paced and high pressure environment
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Capacity to work on various tasks and/or projects simultaneously
• The ability to work in a team environment
• Solid foundation implementing and supporting Cisco, Polycom, Crestron, and other AV technologies
• Ability to work independently without intensive oversight (must be a go-getter and take initiative on a regular basis finding ways to avoid problems proactively rather than just fixing them after the fact)
• Develop and maintain high-quality audiovisual and video conferencing infrastructure construction and signal flow drawings Work with the structured cabling (physical layer) and network implementation teams to integrate and align all audiovisual and video conferencing standards Initiative and ability to research problems independently, finding root cause
• Emphasis on sharing of knowledge through good communications, peer training and written documentation
• Strong interpersonal skills Positive customer service and team attitude Focused on quality
• Organized Committed to continual improvement
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Multimedia Design / Development