CTG Technical Writer / Business Analyst in Brooklyn, Ohio
Title: Technical Writer / Business Analyst
Job Number: 17203889
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has a new opportunity available with a large, international financial services end-client! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 6 months with possible extension
Project Location: Brooklyn, OH
Job Title: Technical Writer / Business Analyst
Work Hours: First Shift
Pay Rates: Up to $47.85/hour DOE
Overview: Technical writer/Business Analyst with strong technical skills to understand Application and Technical discussions to drive requirements/tasks
Day to day Duties:
• Organized, self-disciplined, leads others towards common outcomes
• Highly polished and confident communication ability; possess written, verbal and stand-up presentation skills. Adjusts communications to audience.
• Takes the initiative to understand the business impacted by the project, current, trends and information that could impact the business and organization. Stays up to date on current industry best-practices
• Defines and manages project scope, scope changes, objectives, requirements, deliverables, and value proposition that support the diverse business goals and interests of multiple stakeholders.
• Develops integrated project plan; identifies and manages project dependencies and critical paths; and tracks/reports project milestones as well as status.
• Estimates resources needed to achieve project goals; tracks utilization; determines and assesses need for additional staff and/or vendors; manages on/off-boarding; and monitors/manages vendor performance on labor resources.
• Drafts and submits project budget proposals and recommends subsequent budget changes where necessary; conducts cost forecasting and actual tracking, as well as variance reporting.
• Identifies, tracks, escalates and resolves issue conflicts; performs impact analysis and prioritization; manages dependencies and track/monitors; and escalates risk with corrective/ mitigating actions.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• PMP Required
• Strong PCI implementation knowledge
• Strong Project Management skills including Project Lifecycle knowledge from Ideation to Post Implementation
• SSL Decryption experience
• Superior verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent interpersonal and motivation skills
• Ability to multi task
No third party resumes will be accepted
Background Check and Drug Test are required
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Project Management & Administration