CTG Oracle Programmer Analyst in Brooklyn, Ohio
Title: Oracle Programmer Analyst
Job Number: 17203611
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position through 12/17/2017
Project Location: Brooklyn, OH
Job Title: Programmer Analyst
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Pay rate: $42.25/hr
The position provides on-call application support, data analysis, application enhancement, vendor package installation & support, implementation of project changes, documentation, regulatory support (e.g. disaster recovery), and consulting services for a variety of applications supporting the Financial Crimes Support Group within the Enterprise Security Services area.
With limited supervision, this candidate should be able to perform the following:
• Analysis – Perform application or infrastructure research to identify & resolve production issues or collect information to enhance existing solutions
• Design – Design solutions for jobs, files and/or programs working with the clients and Business Analysts for medium to large solutions
• Develop – Write and/or install medium to highly complex applications
• Test – Define regression and system tests, conduct tests and verify completeness and accuracy for small to large efforts.
• Deploy – Migrate components to higher environments via established standards or install vendor packages on a distributed platform
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• At least 5 years’ experience in application development and/or support related processes
• Must have experience with the installation and support of the Oracle Financial Services Financial Crimes and Compliance Management (OFS FCCM) product suite
• Solid knowledge of the Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFS AAI) platform
• Solid development background in distributed environments
• Solid understanding of databases and ability to query and analyze data (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server)
• Ability to work closely with others to implement infrastructure changes
• Solid understanding of code migration process (SCLM, TeamForge or PVCS, PPM preferred)
• Solid understanding of application environment and infrastructures ability to address risk assessment and vulnerabilities identified by audit within defined deadlines. Develop solutions to avoid reoccurrences of findings.
• Experienced Mantas or ‘i-Flex solutions’ developer, support personnel or implementation consultant
• Knowledge of FCCM 8.x for AML (Mantas) and/or Cash Transaction Reporting
• Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build relationships with your clients, technology colleagues and vendors
• Takes ownership and pride in the quality of their work and the applications they support
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve application related issues quickly
• Demonstrates a good understanding of distributed application environments
• Maintains and executes Disaster Recovery plans to ensure successful testing / regulatory compliance
• Access and mitigate risks in partnership with their clients and technology colleagues
• Performs or participates in requirements gathering, estimating, data analysis, data / system design, coding (enhancements / new development) activities
• Develops and executes defined test plans to insure quality (0 defect) implementations for their assigned applications
• Can help lead the coordination, communication, change review and deployment of application changes and/or defect
No third party resumes will be accepted
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT