CTG Document Management Specialist - Heavy Lifting Required in Brooklyn, Ohio
Title: Document Management Specialist - Heavy Lifting Required
Job Number: 17203509
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has a new opportunity available with a large, international financial services client! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position through 12/31/2017
Project Location: Brooklyn, OH
Job Title: Document Management Specialist
Work Hours: Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm
Pay Rate: $13/hr on W2
Performs various functions related to commercial loan documentation management, including sorting and filing commercial loan files that are housed in the commercial loan vault.. The person filling this position will adhere to service levels, quality goals and departmental procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
• Diminish risk to corporation by ensuring regulatory and policy compliant documentation
• Accurately identify and indexing of task related documents
• Effectively work in a team environment
• Multi task in a fast paced work environment
• Understand bank risk and ability to swiftly escalate production issues to Project Manager and leadership
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to stand for elongated periods of time
• Ability to repeatedly lift 60-70 pounds throughout the work day
• Ability to file with a keen eye for detail and 100% accuracy
• Exceptionally strong organizational skills
• Intermediate PC skills and ability to use MS Office (Word, Excel)
• Good problem solving and decision making ability
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while working under pressure
• Open minded and adaptable to new ideas in a changing environment
• Maintain a constructive, positive outlook
• Proven success in providing consistent high quality service through efficient, effective, and consistent delivery
• Working understanding of systems including: ALS, Miser and Hogan
No third party resumes will be accepted
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistant & Clerical