CTG Commercial Loan Document Specialist - $23.50/hour in Brooklyn, Ohio
Title: Commercial Loan Document Specialist - $23.50/hour
Job Number: 17203508
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has a new opportunity available with a large, international financial services end-client! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position, through 2017 with possible extension
Project Location: Brooklyn, OH
Job Title: Commercial Loan Document Specialist
Work Hours: First shift
Pay Rates: Up to $23.50/hour DOE
• Performs various functions related to commercial loan documentation management, including sorting, reviewing, filing and quality control of legal commercial loan files.
• The person filling this position should have strong commercial loan documentation knowledge in order to review legal documentation to ensure compliance with the Borrower in Custody guidelines for the Federal Reserve Bank.
• Loan documentation will need to be reviewed for authenticity, prior note language and validated against the commercial loan system, CLS.
• The person filling this position will adhere to service levels, quality goals and department procedures.
• The position will provide quality customer service while continually practicing the essentials of the Key Values.
Day to day Duties:
• Review and analyze commercial and consumer documents, making determinations for proper handling.
• Ability to stand for elongated periods of time.
• Ability to lift 60 - 70 pounds.
• Ability to accurately file with no errors
• Diminishes risk to corporation by ensuring regulatory and policy compliant documentation.
• Supports sales team efforts by providing world class service in both the consumer and commercial loan process.
• Establishes a good working relationship with internal customers, LOBs and the Consumer Loan Center (CLC).
• Answers various documentation questions by a wide range of internal customers.
• Cross-site partnering. Best practice sharing.
• Accurate identification and indexing of task related documents.
• Keen eye for detail while filing loan documentation
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to lift, at a minimum of 60-70 pounds repeatedly – this position will be lifting and moving boxes of loan files on a daily basis
• Regulatory compliance knowledge with respect to consumer and commercial loan documentation
• Ability to review, process and understand legal loan documents
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles
• Candidate must possess experience with legal document review
• Candidate must have experience reviewing and analyzing Commercial Loan Documentation and making appropriate determinations for handling
• Experience reviewing commercial loan documents for authenticity, prior note language and validated against the commercial loan system
• Intermediate PC skills and ability to use MS Office (Word, Excel).
• Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer service.
• Good problem solving and decision making ability.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to work within a team structure.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while working under pressure.
• Open minded and adaptable to new ideas in a changing environment.
• Maintain a constructive, positive outlook.
• Commitment to continuous improvement.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT