CTG BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST in Brooklyn, Ohio
Title: BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST
Job Number: 17203146
CTG's premier client inBrooklyn, OH – 44144has an
immediate opening for aBusiness Process Analystfor 7 Months contract
position with extensions.
If interested, please immediately apply to this requisition. For
additional information please call the recruiter, Mohammed Abdul Muqtadir at 800-992-5350
Ext: 4982or email your resume to email@example.com
W2 ONLY. NO CORP-TO-CORP OR
Position: Business Process Analyst
Location: Brooklyn, OH – 44144
Duration: 6 Months Contract
With minimal supervision, able to lead requirements gathering sessions.
Work with clients, developers, and other groups to create and deliver
requirements document. Work with testing group to ensure requirements are
testable and defects are documented and tracked. Very good written and verbal
Essential Job Function:
· In depth knowledge of Accounting processes for
the applications you support, including the end to end process
· Ability to multi-task on multiple projects
· Post implementation support / training
· Ensures requirements have all the required data
· Ensure design of Accounting flow is within
· Ability to document/ develop current and create
future Business Process work flows, procedures, etc.
· Can navigate between requirements and defects
· Reviews & drives defect Resolution /
ensuring root cause analysis
· Build / execute test scripts specific to
· Execute complex test scripts
· Provide in depth KT’s to analyst and/ or
offshore for transition
· Creates and updates plan during implementation
· Communicates implementation plan to all impacted
· Identifies risks and communicates to management,
ensuring mitigation plan
· Collaborates with team members to provide best
· Understands business functions
· Anticipates business needs
· Ability to facilitate all meetings & tasks
· Bachelor's Degree
· 3 to 6 years experience in business analyst role
· Very good written and verbal communication
· Ability to work with others, and independently.
· Takes accountability/responsibility for tasks
· Intermediate Knowledge and understanding of PLC.
· Ability to multi task across multiple projects.
· Subject Matter Expert on accounting processes
for applications they are working on
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT