CTG Anti-Money Laundering Analyst/Investigator in Brooklyn, Ohio
Title: Anti-Money Laundering Analyst/Investigator
Other Locations: US-NY-Buffalo, US-NY-Albany, US-PA-Pittsburgh
Job Number: 16208137
Project Location: Brooklyn, OH
Job Title: Anti Money Laundering Analyst/Investigator I
Enterprise Security Services/Anti Money Laundering Detection Unit uses several advanced detection tools to identify or monitor behaviors of interest. ESS/AML Detection analysts are responsible for researching, analyzing and decisioning these identified "alerts." Money launderers and terrorists try to mask their activities by hiding within normal transactional patterns. As a result, in most cases the alerted activity is determined to be not unusual and the alert is closed by the analyst following established departmental procedures. Alerts exhibiting unusual activity are escalated to the ESS/ AML Investigations team for further review and possible Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) filing to FinCEN. Additional analyst duties may involve periodic systems testing, data validation or research to aid in the creation of new alerting methodologies or scenarios.
• Analyst performs in depth research within banking systems as well as other open and closed source systems to investigate customer and transactional activity.
• Analysts must have strong investigative/analytical skills and be able to formulate and clearly articulate a supportable rational behind the decisioning of "alerts" within departmental procedures.
• Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of company operations, organizational procedures and Federal/State regulations.
• Complete work in compliance with applicable Federal/State regulations as well as internal procedures.
• Collaborate with ESS/AML Investigations on cases, assisting by answering questions and providing details or research items.
• Assist Enterprise Security Services in achieving its overall strategic objectives.
• Participate on special projects and complete other duties as required or assigned.
• Ensure all internal and external service levels are met.
• Model the company’s Values and Difference Service Standards.
• This is a self-paced position with clearly defined productivity and quality assurance standards.
• Prior AML analysis/investigation experience
• Analysts must be PC proficient with Access, Excel, Word, Lotus Notes e-mail and possess general database knowledge.
• Experience with Hogan and Mobius required.
• Experience in advanced internet research.
• The desired candidate must have strong investigative and analytical skills with the ability to identify and clearly articulate key risks and issues.
• Candidates must have proficient verbal, written and interpersonal skills and be able to work independently.
• Must exhibit ability to maintain a climate of teamwork and cooperation when working with others.
• Demonstrated ability as well as flexibility to perform efficiently in a fast paced, changing environment.
• The candidate should have some general knowledge of anti-money laundering laws, regulations and guidance (e.g., Bank Secrecy Act, Patriot ACT, Know Your Customer etc.) and be able to respond to questions regarding anti-money laundering and fraud detection and prevention.
• A general knowledge of banking systems and products in order to research customer information, statement data, transactional data, wire data, etc.
• Strong consideration will be given to candidates with at least 2 to 5 years of experience in general banking operations, background investigations, fraud or insurance investigations, accounting, audit or other pertinent analytical research
No third party resumes will be accepted
Background Check and Drug Test are required
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.