CTG HEALTH SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR in Berkeley, California
Title: HEALTH SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
Job Number: 17203100
CTG is seeking a Health Service Administrator to work at their client's site in Berkeley, CA 94710. This is a 1 year contract position with a good possibility of extending longer.
The department is a full service medical clinic providing injury/illness care, medical examinations, and other health services for 1700 employees at the Berkeley and Mission campuses.
The department also provides wellness programs and interfaces with Safety, HR and Management.
The role of the Health Services Administrator is vital to the department’s ability to maintain and staff a full-service medical clinic to provide injury/illness care, new hire exams, medical surveillance exams and triage/emergency care for the approximate 1600 employees and 200 contractors at the Berkeley and Mission Bay campuses.
The position schedules all new hire, job transfer and medical surveillance exams for Berkeley and Mission Bay to maintain compliance with OSHA, GMP, California regulations/law and policies.
Collaborates with clinicians for the delivery of medical care and services.
This position provides the first point of contact for our employees, management and visitors who require medical evaluation and/or other customer service needs related to health and safety.
The position requires someone who demonstrates sensitivity and empathy to the needs of a diverse employee population with various presentations of medical conditions as well as the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times and remain calm in stressful situations
• Scheduling of new hire, job transfer, medical surveillance examinations and other medical appointments; primary liaison with HR Recruiting
o Manage/coordinate phone calls, faxes, lab results and other department communications in onsite clinic
o Coordinates outside referrals/testing for additional medical evaluations requested by clinicians for medical surveillance exams, fitness for duty, etc
o Maintains daily calibrations and vendor servicing for medical equipment
• Maintains/orders/tracks all medical supplies, pharmaceutical inventory and pandemic supplies for Berkeley
• Partners and coordinates with outside vendors to provide CPR/AED/FA classes, AED maintenance, FA Kit Maintenance and community blood drives
• Manages medical record archiving with vendor and QA in accordance with retention policies and OSHA requirements
• Manages and maintains medical forms and health questionnaires in compliance with medical privacy laws and requirements
• Maintains and uploads relevant medical data into our EMR (medical database/electronic medical record) while maintaining confidentiality of private health information
o Utilizes internal systems for confidential reporting and retrieval of information necessary for medical operations
• Supports execution of local wellness programming (Boot Camp, Massage, Yoga, EAP, etc) and other initiatives
• A.A. or B.S./B.A. in health/life sciences
Skill & Competency Requirements:
• 3-5 years in medical/health setting or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong personal computer skills with experience working with electronic medical records and Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times in a complex work environment
• Strong organizational/self-management and interpersonal skills
• Customer focus; Instills trust
• Collaborates with others and appreciates diversity
Preferences: Plus to Have
• Certification in AED/CPR or willingness to obtain certification
• Experience with Occupational Health Manager (OHM) or Medgate
This position is compensated $30.00 - $35.00 per hour on a W2 hourly basis (no C2C or 1099's). (pay rate is based on experience and degree)
Apply below or send you resume to Holly Wilson email@example.com. Please reference job 17203100/B-11311
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistant & Clerical