CTG Biologics Manufacturing Technician in BEDFORD, Massachusetts
Title: Biologics Manufacturing Technician
Job Number: 17203832
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position, 12 months
Project Location: Bedford, MA
Job Title: Biologics Manufacturing Technician – Sterile Processing Prep
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 6:00am – 2:30pm OR 7:00am - 3:30pm
Works in Sterile Processing prepping and preparing Biocoat and Reagent equipment and utensils along with autoclaving. Works in a team environment keeping to a schedule and timing out the process to clean and sterilize equipment
Working conditions are in a wet and open space. Work in clean rooms, general lab, autoclave and cold room ranging from 2 to minus 20 degrees Celsius, where specified PPE for each area is required. Frequently lifts and/or moves material and/or objects up to 25 pounds. May handle hazardous material in controlled environment.
• Performs standard mixtures of cleaning products for sterile process.
• Follows washing and drying schedule according to sterile requirements per SOP.
• May assist in quality control testing on a variety of issues.
• Interacts with Quality Assurance to identify non-conformance issues.
• Uses autoclave schedule to perform sterile processing transactions.
• Assembles kits and performs simple vialing and media production.
• Uses ERP system to perform production transactions.
• Participates in other plant activities including Kaizens and 5S blitzes.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Associate's degree with 1-3 years’ experience working in a laboratory, life sciences environment is preferable
• Attention to Detail
• Team Player
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Biology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology