CTG SENIOR MARKETING ANALYTICS SPECIALIST in Austin, Texas
Title: SENIOR MARKETING ANALYTICS SPECIALIST
Job Number: 17203411
Computer Task Group (CTG) is seeking a Sr. Marketing Analytics Specialist for a 6 month W2 contract opportunity with the possibility of being extended and is located in Austin, Texas.
Our customer is focused on driving business results through an industry leading digital marketing strategy and execution. The Sr. Marketing Analytics Specialist will lead the creation of integrated digital experiences to drive awareness and demand along the customer journey for the portfolio worldwide.
In this role, the individual will:
Senior Marketing Analytics Specialist
Marketing Analytics Specialists continuously apply data driven approaches to describe, predict, evolve, and improve marketing performance.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Analytics Specialist include:
• Leverage strong understanding of end-to-end demand generation including market segmentation, digital marketing, web behavior, content and offer optimization, response capture and optimization to drive better campaign execution while delivering personalized experiences for clients and prospects.
• Develop campaign analytics and data strategies to better profile, target, and re-target prospects.
• Recommend, based on data analyses, how to increase the quantity and quality of engaged prospects and improve conversion rates along the marketing funnel to drive improved business impact
• Team with a variety of marketing professionals to ensure databases, tools, education, and other assets delivered contribute to the success of marketing campaigns.
• Bachelors Degree of higher with a preference for a major in Statistics/Data Analysis
• 5 years experience in Marketing data analysis, marketing data strategy roles• 5 experience using Marketing Analytics tools such as: QMF, SQL, SPSS
To be considered please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided . Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.