CTG Printer Repair Technician in Atlanta, Georgia
Title: Printer Repair Technician
Job Number: 17201853
CTG is currently assisting one of its premiere clients in staffing aPrinter Repair Technicianfor an ongoing contract assignment inAtlanta, GA.
Position: Printer Maintenance
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: ongoing contract
Compensation: $13.57 / hourly (Sorry, no paid time off. No paid vacation, holiday, or sick time)
If interested, please immediately apply to this requisition. For additional information please contact the recruiter,Erin Barabasaterin.firstname.lastname@example.org ext 2012.
Essential job functions:
• Break-fix activities account for 70% of role responsibilities
• Serve as the primary customer contact for equipment support and service
• Coordinate Move/Add/Change (MAC) process
• Provide on-going end user training on equipment
• Basic device cleaning and replacement of operator accessible parts and consumables per equipment specifications
• Provide IP address support
• Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis
• Point of contact for equipment removal and delivery for onsite support
• Utilize client based applications as required to include Service Call Handling
• Accurate call reporting on Equipment in client designated systems
• Remote Service call onsite support
• Download and install printer drivers on end-user equipment
• Perform printer mapping to PC as required
• Escalate printer network issues to appropriate resource
• Device Configuration (Enter IP address, scanning templates, User access levels. Scan to File/Email, etc)
• Monitor/apply current software updates/patches
• Perform remote device monitoring and remote solve
• Pro-actively manage consumables and supplies using the DOS calculator
• Maintain on-site operator replaceable parts inventory
• Collect equipment meter information and submit for billing purposes
• Perform Data Entry for activity and asset tracking
• Manage and maintain on-site parts inventory using PM4
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Lift and move up to 50 pounds
• Read, write and follow basic English instructions
• Customer service and communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Perform duties with minimal supervision
• Basic Equipment problem solving and diagnosis per training provided
• Customer problem resolution including escalation as required
• Coordinate work tasks to ensure fulfillment of SOWs
• Track and report account information as required
• 1-2 years relevant experience resolving customer and equipment printing issues
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistant & Clerical