CTG SR WINDOWS SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR in Arlington, Virginia
Title: SR WINDOWS SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Job Number: 17205082
CTG is seeking to hire a Senior Windows Systems Administrator to work with our Fortune 50 client on site in Arlington, VA. You would be paid on a W-2 basis.
Location: Arlington, VA
Duration: 6 months
Pay Terms: W-2 (no C2C or 1099)
Clearance required: DOD Secret
This position is for a Senior Microsoft Windows Active Directory Administrator with migration experience to support a windows active directory migration from 2003/2008 to 2012 (or most recent version) on a federal client.
The candidate will work closely with the Server Operations, application and middleware teams to develop, test and implement the migration strategy from 2003/2008 to 2012.
The candidate will be responsible for producing the SOPs which will be used for the production deployment.
Familiarity with scripting technologies such as VB and/or Powershell is desired.
Familiarity with Riverbed SteelFusion hardware is desired.
Work will be performed on-site in Arlington, VA and Washington DC
Position requires 7 years of experience with the following:
• Experience with windows migrations and active directory upgrades
• Experience managing Microsoft Active Directory to include implementation of GPOs to support the implementation of STIG settings on file and print services, DNS, Domain Controllers and application servers
• Managing Windows systems, including Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Window Server 2012, to include 2012 STIG deployment
• Building, configuring, and managing Microsoft Windows servers in multi-tenant enterprise environments
• Experience with Enterprise Backup software
• Harden Windows operating systems to STIG compliance
• Experience managing Active Directory architecture and replication in a multi domain environment
• Experience with Active Directory design
• Experience with large scale datacenter design and operations
Position requires 2-3 years of experience with the following:
• Experience working with virtual infrastructure (i.e. VMWare) required
• Experience utilizing VB/Powershell to automate common functions
• Experience migrating large infrastructures from physical to virtual environments
• Experience/awareness of SCCM methodologies
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran. For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Job: Systems Administration