CTG EHS/QUALITY PROFESSIONAL in Amherst, New York
Title: EHS/QUALITY PROFESSIONAL
Job Number: 17203196
EHS (Environmental, Health & Safety) Quality Engineer
CTG is currently seeking an EHS Quality Engineer for a permanent position located in Amherst, NY which is outside of Buffalo, NY.
Our client prefers someone with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience with an associates degree or someone with a Bachelor's or Master's degree with lesser experience.
There is tremendous growth potential for the selected candidate and a great benefits package with the client.
Skills needed are as follows:
Minimum of an Associates’ degree from an accredited college required; higher level preferred. Or a higher degree with lesser experience.
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in quality control duties with demonstrated increase in responsibilities.
• Background in manufacturing environment with emphasis on structural steel fabrication and welding considered a plus. Specific experience working with Bridge Sector State Departments of Transportation considered a plus.
• Background in EHS activities, including knowledge of legal requirements and application of corporate requirements into site-specific procedures and policies.
• Proven leadership and communication skills with internal staff and third party vendors. Experience in product inspections, creation through resolution of nonconformance of inspected in-process work or end products considered a plus.
• Working knowledge of ISO quality management systems (9001), creation of procedures, work instructions, and other information necessary to create and maintain an ISO quality system.
• Working knowledge and ability to use standard computer software (i.e., Microsoft Office).
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Quality Assurance (QA) / Quality Control (QC)