CTG Auto Loan Processor in Amherst, New York
Title: Auto Loan Processor
Job Number: 17203602
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has a new opportunity available with a large, international financial services end-client! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration: Consulting Position through 12/31/2017
Project Location: Buffalo, NY
Job Title: Auto Loan Processor
Work Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Contractor will assist in funding indirect loan packages and contracts. Responsible for performing functions carried out by the Indirect Auto operational unit. The Credit Assistant is considered an expert on funding loans. In addition to the responsibilities noted, the role will also have functional responsibilities specific to the unit.
• Verify and enter loan information.
• Handle internal and external phone calls related to auto loans
• Process daily work; maintain compliance with rules and regulations, with attention to bank policy, procedures and regulatory deadlines.
• Ensure that assigned workload is completed within all deadlines and SLAs.
• Work well within a team and help to create a positive team environment.
• Must adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, bank’s Compliance Policy and external compliance requirements
• Other duties and assignments as required by management.
• Previous auto lending experience – entering loan information into company systems
• Must be experienced working in a high volume lending data entry environment requiring teamwork and accuracy
• Sound Computer Proficiency
• Detail oriented
No third party resumes will be accepted
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.