CTG LAB TECHNICIAN in Albany, New York
Title: LAB TECHNICIAN
Job Number: 17203538
CTG is seeking to hire Lab Technicians to work with our Fortune 50 client on site in Albany, NY. You would be paid on a W-2 basis.
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: Long term, ongoing, Full Time
Hours: 12hr shifts on a 4 x 3 rotating schedule (36hr week1 / 48hr week 2) & alternate weekends
Overtime: Standard overtime will be required (8hrs every other week) based on the alternate work schedule described above.
• Chemical vapor deposition process engineer Technician responsible for line support of chemical vapor deposition and rapid thermal processing tools used in 7nm and beyond technology base development, owning daily tool inhibit investigation and closure, execution of engineering experiments, troubleshooting of tool downs, training operators, and addressing any other manufacturing concerns.
• Technician identifies improvement opportunities, defines actions, oversees tool recoveries, and maintains operations documentation and manufacturing process controls.
• Overall, this is a fast paced job requiring the ability to multi-task well and strong troubleshooting skills.
• Experience with vacuum systems is preferred. Position requires knowledge of or ability to learn SiView, web-based specification process controls, and tool vendor software.
• Strong teamwork skills and close interaction with operations, tool vendor and development organizations is required.
Duty 1 – Owns daily tool inhibit investigation or trouble shoot down tools, overseeing tool recoveries and experiments.
Duty 2 – Write tool recipes and tool monitor routes. Build and maintain web-based specification process control (WSPC) charts.
Duty 3 – Document tool procedures and train operators.
Duty 4 – Interact with tool vendor and operations to coordinate tool activities, including documenting passdowns and instructions for night shift.
1) Associates degree or Bachelors degree in engineering or physical science field of study (ie. Physics, chemistry)
2) Strong computer skills and experience with excel required
3) Strong communication skills and writing skills is required to provide adequate instructions and pass downs
4) Basic understanding of vacuum systems is preferred
5) Semiconductor fab experience preferred
Experience with SiView, 1 year
Experience with WSPC. 1 year
CNSE Advanced safety training
Contractor Safety (US Safety Guide)
Toxic Gas Safety
Prevention of Back Injuries
Slips, Trips & Falls Awareness
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.